Precision & Machinist Levels
Showing all 4 results
Adjustable plate level with base, fulcrum, nuts and studs. The precision ground vial is mounted in a brass case with instrument black finish.
Sensitivity: 2 to 4 minutes per division (.060 inch). Overall size: 2.75 inch L x .50 inch W x .75 inch H. Two (2) additional mounting holes in base plate .120 inch diameter located 2.375 inch C to C.
Highly sensitive mounted tubular level with adjusting studs, nuts, fulcrum and base with instrument black finish. Sensitivity: 20 seconds per division (2.0mm). Overall size: 3.00 inch L x 1.25 inch W x 1.25 inch H. Reference drawing for other dimensions and position of three (3) mounting holes.
General purpose, high quality, Machinists’ level with a precision ground vial, 4.00 inch base, and rotating cover to protect the vial when not in use. Base features a groove running the entire length for use on a machine shaft or piping.
Sensitivity: 240 seconds per division (2.0mm) or equal to a rise in elevation of .015 inch per foot
Call for price and availability.
Certified High-quality Machinists’ level with a precision ground main vial, cross test level and an 8.00 inch base.
- Sensitivity: 30 seconds per division (2.0mm) equal to a rise in elevation of .0014 inch per foot.
- Rotating cover to protect the main vial when not on use.
- Base features a cross test level and a groove running the entire length for use on a machine shaft or piping.
- Each level is supplied with a Certificate of Calibration.
- Call for price and availability.